“What is it about this voice?”
“It's authoritative. Honest. Sexy. Intelligent.
“Let's get right to the point: give this disk a listen—and
then give me a call!”
This is the text from Linda Minarik’s introductory letter to prospective voiceover clients. She has a unique speaking voice that can bring something sparkling and special to many voiceover venues.
In addition to the qualities mentioned above, some
other shades of color and some semi-characters in Linda’s voiceover repertory might be:
- Film Noire Heroine
- Tough-As-Nails Broad, Circa 1948
- Slightly Bemused and a Little Coy
- Warmer, More Motherly
- Very Still and a Little Esoteric
- Intensely Passionate Musician
- Cantankerous, Grumpy, Older Lady
- A Kind of Airheaded Blonde!
Listen to Linda's Voiceovers Here:
Linda studies voiceover technique with Charles
Michel, owner of The Voice Bank, a full-service agency representing
finest voiceover talents.